Bahria Town Procedure
The process of documentation and construction is very hectic and time taking process, but problems arise when there are no guild lines available. We think that one window operation should have been there to facilitate the people constructing houses. Anyhow we have summarized the whole process below for people and highlight the main points.
Please contact us if there is difficulty understanding anything or if you need our help. We are here to facilitate you people.
Make sure you have the following documents in your possession after the map process is complete.
- Allotment letter
- Possession letter
- Cash deposit slip / Utility connection charges
- Design wing map fees voucher
- Design wing security deposit voucher
- Structural design fees deposit slip
- Architectural design of the map duly signed by Chief Architect
- Structural design of the map duly signed by the concerned Engineer
- Design File which is to be submitted in Maintenance and Services Department
- Photocopy of allotment letter (no of copies: 1)
- Photocopy of possession letter (no of copies: 1)
- No objection certificate issued and duly signed by Chief Architect (no of copies: 1)
- Photocopy of Allottee NIC (no of copies: 1)
- Photocopy of Utility connections bank deposit slip (no of copies: 1)
Excavation Clearance Slip
After the demarcation Clearance Certificate also known as Excavation Clearance Slipshould be obtained from Maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8.
- The Clearance Certificate (Excavation Clearance slip) is an excavation contract between the owner and the registered contractor so one should finalize the agreement before applying the Clearance Certificate and should take the contactor to the office personally. Though agreement is not necessary for Excavation Clearance Slip but it is for the safety of owner of the plot
- Permission of making a store for construction material is also given so one should have the idea as to which plot is suitable for keeping a store.
- Make pictures of your plot from front road the area surrounding area should be visible in the pictures.
Contact BCD before excavation
After obtaining Clearance certificate, Building Control department should be contacted personally:
- A form is given by Building Control Department mentioning subject “Avoid damages to surrounding building and Bahria Town’s Services” which is to be signed by the owner of the plot and also the building control department.
- A sign on inspection card by the building inspector is done which states “Before excavation contact B.C.D”.
- Before start of excavation please inform your Structural engineer.
- One must keep the inspection cards (Bahria Town inspection card as well as structural engineer inspection card and both maps on site).
- Photocopy of possession certificate (no of copies: 3).
- Photocopy of Original Allotment letter (no of copies: 3).
- Photocopy of Allottee CNIC (no of copies: 4).
- Photocopy of Utility Connections Bank deposit slip (no of copies: 3).
- Photocopy of Inspection card (Front & Signatures) after Demarcation (Mentioned design Wing NOC Number) (no of copies: 1).
- Design File (Issued by Bahria Town pvt ltd. Or Consultant) (no of copies: 1).
- Original Excavation Clearance slip and Plot pictures (no of copies: 1).
- Stamp paper (Contract for Consumer connection and supply and electric power).
- Affidavit for Electric Meter.
- Stamp paper (Bian-e-Halfi)
- Undertaking (Water connection)
- Undertaking (Electric connection)
- Tee GI 1’’
- Barrel Nipple GI 1’’
- Plug GI 1’’
- Pipe Nozzle GI 1’’
- Valve GI 2’’
- Thread 2 Pcs
- Teflon tap 1 pc
- 3 phase electric meter box
- Extension board
- 2 Pole (32 Amp) Circuit breaker
Green cloth should be installed around your plot as well as the plot assigned to you by Bahria town for store room and construction material after the excavation of plot is done and before the Building control department is contacted to check the excavation of the plot.
After the excavation is completed according to the map, compaction from compactor should be done and Building inspector should be asked to visit the site to check the excavation.
On inspection card on Sr.no 5 there is ‘’Construction of Boundary wall up to D.P.C’’ which is to be signed by demarcation department located in Maintenance and Electric (North) Corporate office II, Phase II of Bahria Town, but to get this signed Building Control Department should be informed two days before as it is the most important sign on inspection card.
- Structural Engineer inspection card is deposited to structural engineer to get the NOC structural
- NOC gas department is deposited in the office next to maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8
- NOC maintenance is deposited in maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8
- NOC electrical (meter capacity) is also deposited maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8
Note (4): NOC electrical form is available from maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8
- Services department located at maintenance and services department Bahria Town phase 8
- Development department located at Garden city
- Building control department
- Design Wing department