Requirements for Approval of Building Plans
- Photocopy of forms A1, and A2 (with one photocopy) and 6 copies of building plans (Architectural & Structural)
- Estate management forwarding letter indicating receipt of appropriate scrutiny fee @ Rs.3/- per sq. ft
- For Commercial Rs.10/- per sq. ft.
- Copy of N.I.Card of Allottee or Transferee or Attorney as the case may be duly attested.
- Copy of Allotment Letter or Transfer Letter duly attested.
- Copy of Possession Certificate. Copy of sub-division of plot, if applicable duly attested.
- Indemnity Bound from the Allottee duly attested from Notary Public on Rs.30/-
- Soundness and stability certificate by the Engineer.
- Calculation Book.
Requirements for issuance of Completion Certificate and process to apply
Application can be made on Form B1, B2 duly signed by the allottee/attorney.
Approved architect and structural engineer after validation from Architecture Directorate, CDA at the Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA along with the following documents.
- Photocopy of Form B1, and B2 along with 6 copies of the completion plan as per actual construction at the site.
- Estate Management dues clearance. Copy of N.I.C of Allottee or Transferee or Attorney as the case may be.
- Dues clearance from Revenue Directorate.
- CDA Completion Scrutiny Fee as per rates of approval of building plans.
- Proof of payment of Withholding Tax for non-residential plots.
To download the forms from CDA visit:
For CDA bylaws & regulations visit: